Japanese, Native American"stork; night"
Koko Origin and Meaning
The name Koko is girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "stork; night".
A funkier version of Coco that may be more appealing if you have Japanese or Native American heritage. Koko comes from the Blackfoot tribe, native to what is now Montana and Alberta, Canada.
20 Names Similar to Koko
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Koko.
Famous People Named Koko
- Koko Taylor (born Cora Walton)American R&B singer
- Kōko TsurumiJapanese gymnast
- Koko B. Warering name of James Ware, American male pro wrestler
Koko in Pop Culture
- Koko Hekmatyarmain character in manga/anime "Jormungand"
- Kokocharacter in anime "Zatch Bell!"
- Kokogorilla who learned sign language
- KokoAustralian dog actor in film "Red Dog"
- Koko the Clownanimated character by Max Fleischer
- Koko"size" in Finnish
- Tapu Kokoa Pokemon from the seventh generation games, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon