Kaori Origin and Meaning
The name Kaori is girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "smell, fragrance".
Kaori is a Japanese girls' name once largely unknown but brought into the spotlight by celebrity couple Eniko and Kevin Hart, who gave it to their daughter in 2020. Kaori is easily translated in the Western World; it's got a rhythmic sound and a familiar feel, maybe since it's similar to Maori, the name of the people and language of New Zealand. But the correct pronunciation is kow-ree.
20 Names Similar to Kaori
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kaori.
Famous People Named Kaori
- Kaori IidaJapanese pop singer of group Morning Musume
- Kaori YukiJapanese manga artist
- Kaori IchoJapanese Olympic freestyle wrestler
- Kaori MomoiJapanese actress
- Kaori MizuhashiJapanese voice actress
- Kaori MoriJapanese Olympic badminton player
- Kaori NazukaJapanese voice actress and singer
- Kaori YoneyamaJapanese pro wrestler
- Kaori NeVilleAmerican child model & actress
- Kaori Nakamuraformer PNB principal ballerina
Kaori in Pop Culture
- Kaori Miyazonocharacter from show Your Lie in April / Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
- Kaori Nishidakea character from the SSX Series
- Kaori Nishidakea character from The Sims 4: Snowy Escape