Phonetic spelling of Gillian"youthful"
Jillian Origin and Meaning
The name Jillian is girl's name meaning "youthful".
This spelling of Jillian is now much more popular than the original, maybe because the G version invites pronunciation problems.
# 961 in the US
Jillian Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Jillian
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jillian.
Lists containing Jillian
Famous People Named Jillian
- Jillian Michaels (born Jillian Leigh McKarus)American celebrity fitness trainer
- Jillian Leigh MurrayAmerican actress and model
- Jillian JensenAmerican singer
- JIllian DoddAmerican novelist
- Jillian EllisAmerican soccer coach
- Jillian LaurenAmerican writer and performer
- Jillian Rose ReedAmerican actress
- Jillian Marie BarberieCanadian actress and TV personality
- Jillian Leigh BellAmerican actress
- (Jillian Rose) BanksAmerican singer,songwriter
- Jillian Parry FryMiss Teen USA 2000
- Jillian Faye HallAmerican professional wrestler
- Jillian Noel "Jill" HennessyCanadian actress; twin sister Jacqueline Hennessy
- Jillian HarrisCanadian blogger, interior decorator, and TV personality
- Jillian GraceAmerican model
- Jillian YorkAmerican writer, activist, and journalist
- Jillian ButlerAmerican actress
Jillian in Pop Culture
- Jillian "Jill" GreeneRachel's sister on TV's "Friends"
- Jillian Millercharacter on TV's "Grey's Anatomy"
- Jillian Belkcharacter on TV's "Workaholics"
- Jillian "Jill" Hope Hodgsoncharacter in "Channel Zero"
- Jillliancharacter in 2010 film "Jack and the Beanstalk"
- Jillian RussellWilcox, character on TV's "Family Guy"
- Jillian Beachcharacter in Daniel Handler's "Why We Broke Up"
- Jillian "Jill" character in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series
- Jillian 'Jilly' Kitzingercharacter on TV's Torchwood
- Jillian Jiggsclassic children's book character
- Jillian Holtzmanncharacter portrayed by Kate McKinnon in Ghostbusters (2016)
- Jillian Hayescharacter on CBS' Salvation