Variation of Jacinta"hyacinth"
Jacinda Origin and Meaning
The name Jacinda is girl's name of Spanish, Portuguese origin meaning "hyacinth".
Jacinda, a form of the lovely and unusual Spanish and Portuguese flower name Jacinta (for Hyacinth), was first popularized by the Australian actress Jacinda Barrett. Today, the girls' name Jacinda is most notable as the name of New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern, one of the first world leaders to give birth in office, widely credited with her strong and compassionate leadership during the coronavirus pandemic.
20 Names Similar to Jacinda
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jacinda.
Famous People Named Jacinda
- Jacinda BarrettAustralian actress
- Jacinda ArdernPrime Minister of New Zealand
- Jacinda BarclayAustralian baseball and football player
- Jacinda Baldwindaughter of Led Zeppelin rocker John Paul Jones
Jacinda in Pop Culture
- Jacindacurse,ego of AU Cinderella in the hit TV show, "Once Upon a Time"