Garth Origin and Meaning
The name Garth is boy's name of Norse origin meaning "groundskeeper, enclosure".
A name that took on a pronounced country twang via Nashville megastar Garth (born Troyal) Brooks.
20 Names Similar to Garth
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Garth.
Lists containing Garth
- Cool Boy Names—Rare, Unique and Unusual
- Musician Baby Names
- Werewolf Baby Names
- Scandinavian Names
- Rustic Baby Names
Famous People Named Garth
- (Troyal) Garth BrooksAmerican country music singer
- (Eric) Garth HudsonCanadian musician of The Band
- Garth Montgomery WilliamsAmerican children's book illustrator
- Garth Richard NixAustralian children's novelist
- Garth EnnisIrish,American comics writer
- Garth Howard DrabinskyCanadian film producer
- Graham Douglas "Garth" McKenzieAustralian cricketer
- Garth TanderAustralian racing driver
- Garth Anthony CrooksBritish footballer
Garth in Pop Culture
- Garth Algarcharacter in the Wayne's World series
- Garth aka Aqualad and Tempestcharacter in DC Comics
- Garth Fitzgerald IVcharacter on TV's "Supernatural"
- Garth Stubbscharacter on British TV show "Birds of a Feather"
- Garth Marenghicharacter created by comedians Matthew Holness and Richard Ayoade
- Garth VolbeckCharlie Sheen's character in film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
- "Garth" British comic strip and its main character
- Garrothcharacter in Aphmau's YouTube series
- "Lord" Garth of Izarcharacter on "Star Trek: The Original Series"
- Garth Pancakecharacter in the 2004 comedy film "The Ladykillers"