English or French"desired; or water, island"
Eveline Origin and Meaning
The name Eveline is a girl's name meaning "desired; or water, island".
Variant of Evelyn or Aveline
# in the US
Eveline Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Eveline
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eveline.
Famous People Named Eveline
- Eveline WidmerSchlumpf, former President of Switzerland
- Eveline HaslerSwiss novelist
- Eveline HillEnglish MP
- Eva Leonie "Eveline" HerfkensDutch politician
- Eveline FischerEnglish composer
- Eveline Mabel Richardson BurnsEnglish economist
- Eveline Allen BurgessAmerican chess champion
- Eveline CharlesCanadian hairdresser and businesswoman
Eveline in Pop Culture
- Eveline "Evie" Auerbachmain character in "Anthropology of an American Girl" by Hilary Thayer Hamann
- Evelinecharacter in the game "Resident Evil 7"
- "Eveline" song by Nickel Creek.
- "Eveline" short story by James Joyce and its main character