Italian variation of Latin Electra"shining, bright"
Elettra Origin and Meaning
The name Elettra is girl's name of Italian origin meaning "shining, bright".
Less electric and melodratic, more serene, than ELECTRA
20 Names Similar to Elettra
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elettra.
Lists containing Elettra
- Badass Princess Names
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Operatic Baby Names
- Names That Mean Hope
- European Names
- European Girl Names
- Cool International Girl Names
- Brilliant Names That Mean Light
- Best Unique Baby Names
Famous People Named Elettra
- Elettra RosselliniWiedemann (born 1983), American model and granddaughter of Ingrid Bergman
- Isabella Fiorella Elettra Giovanna RosselliniItalian actress
Elettra in Pop Culture
- ELETTRA Synchrotron Light Laboratory is a national synchrotron laboratory located in Basovizza on the outskirts of TriesteItaly.