Eberhard Origin and Meaning
The name Eberhard is boy's name of German origin meaning "brave boar".
Much more niche and obviously Germanic than its anglicised cousins Everard and Everett, but with the same strong meaning. Eberhard is hardly ever used in the US - it's only made the charts once so far, back in 1918.
20 Names Similar to Eberhard
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eberhard.
Lists containing Eberhard
Famous People Named Eberhard
- Eberhard WeberGerman double bassist
- Eberhard III and III, Dukes of Württemberg
- Eberhard NestleGerman Biblical scholar
- EberhardFrankish Duke of Friuli
- Eberhard IIIDuke of Franconia
- Eberhard LouisDuke of Württemberg
- Eberhard WächterAustrian baritone
- Franz Eberhard August "Hardy" KrÃ¼gerGerman actor
Eberhard in Pop Culture
- Eberhard "Hardy" Rossocharacter in "Ten Kids, No Pets" by Ann M. Martin