Greek"twice a man"
Diandra Origin and Meaning
The name Diandra is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "twice a man".
Diandra is one of many variations on Diana, but lacks its classic class. Associated with Michael Douglas's first wife, who is of Austrian heritage.
20 Names Similar to Diandra
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Diandra.
Famous People Named Diandra
- Diandra Morrell (Luker) Douglasex,wife of American actor Michael Douglas
- Diandra AsbatyAmerican bowler
- Diandra Danielle Floresa Finnish pop singer
- Diandra NewlinAmerican actress/singer
- Diandra SoaresIndian model, anchor and film actress
Diandra in Pop Culture
- Diandra The New Girlfrom youtube comedy webseries "The Most Popular Girls in School"