English from German form of Theodoric"the people's ruler"
Deryk Origin and Meaning
Variation of Derek
Famous People Named Deryk
- Deryk EngellandCanadian ice hockey player
- Deryck Jason WhibleyAmerican lead singer of band Sum 41
- Deryck Charles MaughanBritish businessman and philanthropist
- Deryck GuylerEnglish actor
- Deryck Lance MurrayTrinidadian cricketer
- Deryck CookeEnglish pianist and broadcaster
- J. Deryck FoxEnglish rugby league player
- Deryck William HarrisonIrish cricketer
- Deryck Robert Endsleigh AbelBritish author and political activist
- Deryk Schlessingerson of radio personality Dr. Laura Schlessinger
- Deryk HoustonCanadian painter and sculptor
More Lists containing Deryk
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.