Corinna Origin and Meaning
The name Corinna is girl's name of Greek origin meaning "maiden".
Delicate and gentle old-fashioned name, the kind found in early English poetry. While Corinna and the original Green Korinna are technically diminutives of the ancient Kore, now the popular Cora, this name will often be mistaken for other similar-sounding though unrelated names, such as Karenna. But it's pretty and is backed by more tradition than you'd guess.
20 Names Similar to Corinna
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Corinna.
Lists containing Corinna
Famous People Named Corinna
- Corinna (or Korinna)6th,century BC Greek poet
- Corinna Kathy ChamberlainHong Kong singer and actress
- Corinna "Cory" EversonAmerican bodybuilder and actress
- Corinna HarneyAmerican model and actress
- Corinna HarrerGerman middle distance runner
- Corinna KuhnleAustrian slalom canoeist
- Corinna Kopfsocial media influencer
- Corinna MayGerman pop singer
- Corinna zu SaynWittgenstein, German philanthropist
- Corinna Schumacherwife of German racing driver Michael Schumacher
- Kyriaki "Corinna" TsopeiGreek beauty queen; Miss Universe 1964
- (Korinna) Moon BloodgoodAmerican actress
Corinna in Pop Culture
- Corinnacharacter in John Vanbrugh's 'The Confederacy'
- CorinnaOvid's (probably fictitious) lover in the Amores
- Corinnain Barbara Cartland's "The Little Adventure"
- Corinna Chapmancharacter in the mystery series by Kerry Greenwood
- Corinnacharacter in "Dreamland" by Sarah Dessen