Spanish, diminutive of Concepcion"conception"
Conchita Origin and Meaning
The name Conchita is girl's name of Spanish origin.
Concepcion dressed in red satin.
Famous People Named Conchita
- Conchita Wurststage name of Thomas Neuwirth, Austrian singer and drag queen
- Immaculada Concepción "Conchita" MartínezSpanish tennis player
- Conchita Claudio CarpioMorales, Ombudsman of the Philippines
- Concepción "Conchita" CintrónChilean,Peruvian torera (female bullfighter)
- Conchita Montenegro (born Concepción Andrés Picado)Spanish model and actress
- María de la Concepción "Conchita" SupervíaSpanish operatic mezzo,soprano
- Conchita Elizabeth CampbellAmerican actress
- Concepció "Conchita" BadiaSpanish soprano and pianist
- Dolores Conchita Figueroa del Riverobirth name of Chita Rivera, American actress, singer and dancer
Conchita in Pop Culture
- "Conchita Marquita Lolita Pepita Rosita Juanita Lopez" popular song written by Jule Styne
- Banica Conchitaduke of the Beelzenian Empire, and later the new Demon of Gluttony, after having signed a contract with the previous Demon of Gluttony, and having consumed herself and the demon, in the Evillious Chronicles.