English word name
Calico Origin and Meaning
The name Calico is girl's name of English origin.
A word name with fashionable o-ending that has associations with both the homespun fabric and the mottled cat. Alice Cooper named his daughter Calico decades ago.
20 Names Similar to Calico
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Calico.
Famous People Named Calico
- Calico Cooper (b. 1981)American actress; daughter of singer Alice Cooper
- "Calico Jack" RackhamEnglish pirate (his nickname came from the calico clothing he wore)
- Tyrone Bernard CalicoAmerican NFL football player
Calico in Pop Culture
- Calicoone of the cats from movie "Cats & Dogs"
- "Calico Joe" Castlemain character in "Calico Joe" by John Grisham
- A type of printed cotton. It derives from the Indian city of Calicuta major port in the past for the export of Indian goods.