English"male deer or rabbit"
Bucky Origin and Meaning
Variation of Buck
20 Names Similar to Bucky
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bucky.
Lists containing Bucky
Famous People Named Bucky
- William Joel "Bucky" CovingtonAmerican country singer ("American Idol")
- Russell Earl "Bucky" DentAmerican pro baseball player
- Charles Michael "Bucky" LasekAmerican pro skateboarder
- Richard Buckminster "Bucky" FullerAmerican neo,futuristic architect, systems theorist, author, designer and inventor
- Raymond Chevalier "Bucky" WatersAmerican sportscaster and coach
- Stanley Raymond "Bucky" HarrisAmerican baseball player and manager
- Temuchin "Bucky" HodgesAmerican NFL player
- William Elton "Bucky" MooreAmerican NFL player
- John Paul "Bucky" PizzarelliAmerican jazz guitarist; father of guitarist John Pizzarelli
Bucky in Pop Culture
- James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes aka The Winter Soldiercharacter in Marvel's Captain America series
- "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star" 2011 film and its main character
- Buckingham U. "Bucky" Badgermascot of the University of Wisconsin
- Bucky McBadBatcharacter on animated TV series The Fairly OddParents
- Bucky O'Harecomics character
- Buckycharacter in movie "Little Fish, Strange Pond"
- Bucky Millercharacter in movie "Carpool"
- Bucky Beaveradvertising mascot of Ipana toothpaste
- Bucky the Githyanki boyNPC in the realplay DnD podcast Drunks and Dragons.
More Lists containing Bucky
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.