Zsazsa Origin and Meaning
The name Zsazsa is a girl's name of Hungarian, Eastern European origin meaning "God is my oath".
Zsa Zsa is a zippy Hungarian nickname name, sometimes used independently, linked for decades with the Hungarian-born actress Zsa Zsa Gabor--who was born Sari.
20 Names Similar to Zsazsa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zsazsa.
Lists containing Zsazsa
Famous People Named Zsazsa
- Sari "Zsa Zsa" GaborHungarian,American actress
- Esperanza "Zsa Zsa" Padilla. Filipina actress
- Alexandria "Zsa Zsa" RiordanPolish,American figure skater
- Zsa Zsa Speckstage name of Perry Pandrea, American male keyboardist for Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids
- Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeiststage name of Andy Billups, British male bassist for The Hamsters
Zsazsa in Pop Culture
- Zsa Zsa Cartercharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Zsa Zsa HarperJenkinson, character on British TV series "Casualty"
- Zsazsa ZaturnnahFilipina comic book heroine
- Zsazsacat puppet on British TV series "Hector's House"
- Zsa Zsakitten in "Ten Kids, No Pets" and "Eleven Kids, One Summer" by Ann M. Martin
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.