Hungarian, , diminutive of Erzsebet"God is my oath"
Zsazsa Origin and Meaning
The name Zsazsa is a girl's name of Hungarian, Eastern European origin meaning "God is my oath".
Zsa Zsa is a zippy Hungarian nickname name, sometimes used independently, linked for decades with the Hungarian-born actress Zsa Zsa Gabor--who was born Sari.
20 Names Similar to Zsazsa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zsazsa.
Lists containing Zsazsa
- Modern Hero Baby Names
- Baby Names With Repeating Sounds
- Baby Names Sure to Shock Grandma
- Crazy Nicknames for Girls
- Unique Celebrity Names
Famous People Named Zsazsa
- Sari "Zsa Zsa" GaborHungarian,American actress
- Esperanza "Zsa Zsa" Padilla. Filipina actress
- Alexandria "Zsa Zsa" RiordanPolish,American figure skater
- Zsa Zsa Speckstage name of Perry Pandrea, American male keyboardist for Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids
- Ms Zsa Zsa Poltergeiststage name of Andy Billups, British male bassist for The Hamsters
Zsazsa in Pop Culture
- Zsa Zsa Cartercharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Zsa Zsa HarperJenkinson, character on British TV series "Casualty"
- Zsazsa ZaturnnahFilipina comic book heroine
- Zsazsacat puppet on British TV series "Hector's House"
- Zsa Zsakitten in "Ten Kids, No Pets" and "Eleven Kids, One Summer" by Ann M. Martin
More Lists containing Zsazsa
- Hungarian Names
- Eastern European Names
- Hungarian Names for Girls
- Eastern European Names for Girls
- 6 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Names That Mean God
- Names That Mean Oath
- Names That Mean My
- Two Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.