Zeki Origin and Meaning
The name Zeki is a boy's name of Turkish origin meaning "clever, intelligent".
Cute but slight.
20 Names Similar to Zeki
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zeki.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Zeki
Famous People Named Zeki
- Ezekiel David "Zeki" FryersEnglish footballer
- Zeki Akar (born 1944)Turkish judge
- Zeki Alasya (born 1943)Turkish actor
- Zeki Demir (born 1982)Turkish karateka
- Zeki Demirkubuz (born 1964)Turkish film director
- Zeki Gülay (born 1972)Turkish basketball player
- Zeki Kuneralp (1914–1998)Turkish diplomat
- Zeki Müren (1931–1996)Turkish singer
- Zeki Ökten (1941–2009)Turkish film director
- Zeki Önder Özen (born 1969)Turkish footballer
- Zeki Pasha (18621943), World War I Ottoman Turkish Field Marshal
- Zeki Rıza Sporel(1898–1969), Turkish footballer
- Zeki SezerTurkish politician
- Zeki Üngör (1880–1958)Turkish composer
- Zeki Velidi Togan (18901970), Turkologist
- Zeki Yavru (born 1991)Turkish footballer