Zak Origin and Meaning
The name Zak is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "the Lord has remembered".
This zippy short form of Zachary is more and more often standing on its own -- sometimes as Zac, Zach, Zack, or even Zakk -- but this simple-yet-straightforward version may be the very best.
20 Names Similar to Zak
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zak.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Zak
Famous People Named Zak
- Zachary Alexander "Zak" BagansAmerican ghost hunter, star of TV's "Ghost Adventures"
- Zak BrownAmerican racing driver
- Zackary Robert "Zak" DeOssieAmerican NFL football player
- Zak IbsenAmerican soccer player
- Zak KnutsonAmerican film and TV director
- Zak PennAmerican screenwriter
- Adam Zachary "Zak" OrthAmerican actor
- Zak Richard Starkey (b. 1965)English drummer; son of drummer Ringo Starr
- Zachary Pym "Zak" Williamsson of actor Robin Williams
- Zak AbelEnglish,Moroccan Singer,Songwriter
Zak in Pop Culture
- Zak Gramaryecharacter in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Also known as Shadi Enigmar and later, Shadi Smith.