Vasilisa Origin and Meaning
The name Vasilisa is a girl's name of Russian origin meaning "royal, kingly".
Vasilisa is the feminine form of Vasili, the Russian translation of Basil.
20 Names Similar to Vasilisa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Vasilisa.
Lists containing Vasilisa
Famous People Named Vasilisa
- Vasilissa4th century Nicodemian child martyr
- Vasilisa Melentyevaprobably fictional sixth wife of Ivan the Terrible
- Vasilisa Alexandrovna DavankovaRussian ice dancer
- Vasilisa Alekseyevna BardinaRussian tennis player
- Vasilisa DavydovaRussian tennis player
- Vasilisa Vladimirovna VolodinaRussian TV presenter
- Vasilisa PavlovaRussian model
Vasilisa in Pop Culture
- Vasilisa "Lissa" Dragomircharacter in Richelle Mead's "Vampire Academy" novels
- Vasilisaseveral of Koschei's wives in Caterynne M. Valente's novel "Deathless"
- "The Firebird and Princess Vasilisa" Russian folktale
- Vasilisa the Wise or Vasilisa the BeautifulRussian folk figure
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.