Japanese"lawful and just"
Seiji Origin and Meaning
The name Seiji is a boy's name of Japanese origin meaning "lawful and just".
Popular Japanese name exemplified by the distinguished conductor Seiji Ozawa.
20 Names Similar to Seiji
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Seiji.
Famous People Named Seiji
- Seiji OzawaJapanese conductor
- Seiji SasakiJapanese voice actor
- Seiji MaeharaJapanese politician
- Seiji FukushiJapanese actor
- Seiji MizushimaJapanese anime director
Seiji in Pop Culture
- Seiji Matobacharacter from "Natsume's Book of Friends"
- Seiji Amasawacharacter from “Whisper of the Heart”
- Seiji Sogacharacter in the webcomic "Never Satisfied" by Taylor Robin
More Lists containing Seiji
- Japanese Names
- Japanese Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in I
- Names That Mean Just
- Names That Mean Lawful
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.