Quimby Origin and Meaning
The name Quimby is a boy's name of Norse origin meaning "from the woman's estate".
Virtually never heard in this country -- and probably not very often in Scandinavia -- with a quirky quality.
20 Names Similar to Quimby
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Quimby.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Quimby
Famous People Named Quimby
- Eugene Quimby "Red" TobinAmerican RAF pilot in WWII
- Daniel Arthur Quimby "Danny" CruzAmerican soccer player
- Seibert Quimby DuntleyAmerican physicist
- Roxanne QuimbyAmerican artist and businesswoman, cofounder of Burt's Bees
Quimby in Pop Culture
- Joseph Fitzgerald O'Malley Fitzpatrick O'Donnell The Edge "Diamond Joe" QuimbyJr., mayor of Springfield on TV's "The Simpsons"
- Jane Quimbymain character on TV's "Jane by Design"
- Fletcher Pumpernickel Quimbycharacter on TV's "ANT Farm"
- Ramona Quimbymain character of Ramona series by Beverly Cleary
- Quimby the Mousecomic strip character by Chris Ware
- Chief Quimbycharacter in the Inspector Gadget series
- QuimbyHungarian rock band
- Sounds like slang word "quim"