Omer Origin and Meaning
The name Omer is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "sheaf of corn".
A symbolic name for boys born during a period between Passover and Shavuot, but to most it would sound like Homer with a Cockney accent.
15 Names Similar to Omer
These 15 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Omer.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Omer
Famous People Named Omer
- Omer AsikTurkish basketball player
- Omer TarinPakistani poet
- Omer VrioniOttoman figure in the Greek War of Independence
- (Israel) Omer BarLev, Israeli politician
- Omer AdamIsraeli pop singer
Omer in Pop Culture
- SaintOmer, Flemish city
- Omer Yilmazcharacter in Turkish TV series "I named her Feriha"