Novak Origin and Meaning
The name Novak is a boy's name of Serbian origin meaning "new".
Tennis star Novak Djokovic introduced this new first name to the English-speaking world, though it had long been familiar as a surname. The celebrity Novak, one of the greatest tennis players of all time, might be an inspirational role model for a baby Novak. And the name Novak goes well with other stylish names that mean new, including Nova, Neo, and Nouvel.
20 Names Similar to Novak
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Novak.
Lists containing Novak
Famous People Named Novak
- Novak DjokovicSerbian tennis player
- Kim NovakAmerican actress
- Robert NovakAmerican conservative columnist and commentator, aka the Prince of Darkness.
- Benjamin Joseph Manaly "B. J." NovakAmerican actor, comedian, screenwriter, author, producer, and director.
- Dennis NovakAustrian tennis player
Novak in Pop Culture
- James "Jimmy" Novakname of Castiel's vessel in television series "Supernatural"
- Claire NovakJimmy's daughter from "Supernatural"
- Casey NovakAssistant District Attorney in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
- Lindsey Novakengineer in Stargate: SG1
More Lists containing Novak
- Serbian Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in K
- Names That Mean New
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.