Nara Origin and Meaning
The name Nara is a girl's name of Japanese, Hindi, Celtic origin meaning "happy".
Soft, simple, and far more unusual than Tara or Farrah. As a Japanese place name, it's been used occasionally as a surname and is beginning to be used as a first. Nara is also the name of a Hindu (male) God and the name means "man" in Hindi.
20 Names Similar to Nara
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nara.
Lists containing Nara
Famous People Named Nara
- Nara B MilanichAuthor and Professor of History (family, gender and childhood) at Columbia University
- Nara AlmeidaBrazilian model and blogger
- Nara NoianFrench musician of Armenian descent.
- Nara Lofego LeaoBrazilian Bossa Nova Singer
- Kwon NaraSouth Korean singer of the girl group Hello Venus
- Jang Nara, South Korean singer and actress
Nara in Pop Culture
- NaraNarayana, Hindu twin,brother avatar of Vishnu
- Shikamaru Naramale character in anime "Naruto"
- "Arrival in Nara" and "Leaving Nara" songs by Alt,J
- Naraancient capital of Japan from AD 710 to 794
- Japanese: Oak tree
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.