Ming Origin and Meaning
The name Ming is a boy's name meaning "shining bright".
A common Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean unisex name, and the name of a culturally rich Chinese Dynastic period. Yao Ming is the seven and a half foot Shanghai-born basketball star. Trivia tidbit: His parents were the tallest couple in China at the time of his birth.
20 Names Similar to Ming
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ming.
Lists containing Ming
Famous People Named Ming
- Yao MingChinese basketball player
- Ming Lee Simmonsdaughter of American model Kimora Lee Simmons
- MingNa Wen, Macau,born American Actress
- Ming Chenstar of AMC's Comic Book Men
Ming in Pop Culture
- Ming Huangcharacter in MTV's "Awkward"
- Ming Zhangcharacter in Netflix's "American Vandal"