Diminutive of Miriam
Mim Origin and Meaning
The name Mim is a girl's name.
A hum of a name occasionally heard. Madame Mim was a villain in Disney's "The Sword in the Stone."
20 Names Similar to Mim
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mim.
Lists containing Mim
Famous People Named Mim
- Miriam "Mim" NervoAustralian DJ/songwriter/model
- Emily "Mim" MicheloudakisAustralian actress/comedienne
- Miriam "Mim" GreyEnglish electronic music singer
Mim in Pop Culture
- Mim Farrandcharacter in "HERmione" (1981) by H.D.
- Mim Herbertcharacter in "The Missing Girl" by Norma Fox Mazer
- Mary Iris "Mim" Malonecharacter in "Mosquitoland"
- Madam Mimwitch in T.H White's "The Sword and the Stone" and Disney film
- Mim Possiblegreat,great,aunt of Kim Possible on "Kim Possible"