Manolo Origin and Meaning
The name Manolo is a boy's name of Spanish origin.
Because of shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, this has become a generic term for pricey stilettos, as in "I must have those Manolos."
20 Names Similar to Manolo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Manolo.
Lists containing Manolo
Famous People Named Manolo
- Manuel "Manolo" BlahnikSpanish shoe designer
- Manolo GabbiadiniItalian footballer
- Manuel Julián "Manolo" CardonaColombian actor
- Emanuel "Manolo" SánchezPuerto Rican footballer
- Manuel Ernesto "Manolo" ÁlvarezMera, Cuban operatic tenor
- Manuel "Manolo" García EscobarSpanish pop singer
- Manuel "Manolo" SanchezCuban,American assistant to U.S. President Richard Nixon
- Manolo GonzalezRipoll Vergara, son of actress Sofia Vergara
Manolo in Pop Culture
- Manolo Sánchezcharacter in the animated film "The Book of Life"