Hannelore Origin and Meaning
The name Hannelore is a girl's name of German origin meaning "grace + god is my light".
A pretty and substantial German smoosh name, a combination of Hanne and Eleonore. Most popular in Germany from the 1930s to the 1950s. Former German Chancellors Helmut Kohl and Helmut Schmidt both had wives named Hannelore.
20 Names Similar to Hannelore
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hannelore.
Lists containing Hannelore
Famous People Named Hannelore
- Hannelore KraftGerman politician
- Johanna Klara Eleonore "Hannelore" (Renner) Kohlfirst wife of former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl
- Hannelore BaronGerman artist
- Hannelore ElsnerGerman actress
- Hannelore Emilie Käte Grete SchrothGerman actress
- Hannelore BodeGerman operatic soprano
- Hannelore BeyGerman ballerina
- Hannelore ValencakAustrian writer
Hannelore in Pop Culture
- Hannelore"Questionable Content" webcomic character
- Hannelore Landgraabcharacter in video game "Sims 3" Moonlight Bay
- Hannelore Dresslercharacter in the German film "Lore"
- Hannelorecharacter (mentioned) in the novel "Salt to the Sea"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.