Erskine Origin and Meaning
The name Erskine is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "from the high cliffs".
Rarely used un-Gaelic-sounding Scottish name with literary associations to Erskine Caldwell, author of Tobacco Road and God's Little Acre.
20 Names Similar to Erskine
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Erskine.
Lists containing Erskine
Famous People Named Erskine
- Erskine Boyce Bowlesformer U.S. White House chief of staff
- Erskine Preston CaldwellAmerican novelist
- Erskine SanfordAmerican actor
- Erskine Ramsay HawkinsAmerican jazz trumpeter
- Erskine Hamilton Childers4th president of Ireland
- (Jacob) Erskine MayerAmerican baseball player
- (Thomas) Erskine May1st Baron Farnborough, English constitutional theorist
- Torin Herbert Erskine ThatcherBritish,born actor and soldier
Erskine in Pop Culture
- Erskine Ravelcharacter in Derek Landy's "Skulduggery Pleasant" series
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.