Conway Origin and Meaning
The name Conway is a boy's name of Irish origin meaning "hound of the plain".
Once the exclusive property of country signer Conway Twitty, but now might join the in-crowd Connor/Colton/Corbin contingent.
20 Names Similar to Conway
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Conway.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Conway
Famous People Named Conway
- Conway Twitty (born Harold Lloyd Jenkins)American country music singer
- Conway Tearler (born Frederick Conway Levy)American actor
- Conway Oscar BakerAmerican NFL player
- Conway BernersLee, English mathematician; father of WWW inventor Tim Berners,Lee
- Conway HaymanAmerican NFL player
- Conway Victor SavageAustralian keyboardist of Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
- Tim ConwayAmerican comedian/actor
Conway in Pop Culture
- Myles Conwaycharacter on TV's "The Famous Jett Jackson"
- James "Jimmy the Gent" Conwaycharacter in film "Goodfellas"