Chrissy Origin and Meaning
The name Chrissy is a girl's name.
This slightly unusual spelling of the '80s cheerleader name is now associated with two appealing young celebrities: model Chrissy Teigen and This Is Us star Chrissy Metz. Both have Christine on their birth certificate.
Lists containing Chrissy
Famous People Named Chrissy
- Christine Diane "Chrissy" TeigenAmerican model
- Christine Michelle "Chrissy" MetzAmerican actress
- Christina Marie "Chrissy" HoulahanUS Congresswoman from Pennsylvania
- Chrissy Emily ChambersAmerican actress, musician and Youtuber
- Christine Joy "Chrissy" AmphlettAustralian singer,songwriter of the Divinyls
- Chrissy LampkinAmerican reality TV personality ("Love & Hip Hop")
- Chrissy ConwayKatina, American Christian singer of ZOEgirl
- Chrissy WallaceAmerican NASCAR driver
- Christina Nicole "Chrissy" Costanzalead singer of American band Against The Current
- Chrissy ConantAmerican artist
Chrissy in Pop Culture
- Christmas Noelle "Chrissy" Snowcharacter on TV's "Three's Company"
- Christine Ellen "Chrissy" Seavercharacter on TV's "Growing Pains"
- Chrissy Collinscharacter on TV's "That's So Raven"
- Christine "Chrissy" Costellocharacter on British soap "Family Affairs"
- Chrissy DeWittcharacter in 1995 film "Now and Then"
- Chrissy Rogerscharacter on British soap "Brookside"