Chrissy Origin and Meaning
The name Chrissy is a girl's name.
This slightly unusual spelling of the '80s cheerleader name is now associated with two appealing young celebrities: model Chrissy Teigen and This Is Us star Chrissy Metz. Both have Christine on their birth certificate.
20 Names Similar to Chrissy
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Chrissy.
Lists containing Chrissy
Famous People Named Chrissy
- Christine Diane "Chrissy" TeigenAmerican model
- Christine Michelle "Chrissy" MetzAmerican actress
- Christina Marie "Chrissy" HoulahanUS Congresswoman from Pennsylvania
- Chrissy Emily ChambersAmerican actress, musician and Youtuber
- Christine Joy "Chrissy" AmphlettAustralian singer,songwriter of the Divinyls
- Chrissy LampkinAmerican reality TV personality ("Love & Hip Hop")
- Chrissy ConwayKatina, American Christian singer of ZOEgirl
- Chrissy WallaceAmerican NASCAR driver
- Christina Nicole "Chrissy" Costanzalead singer of American band Against The Current
- Chrissy ConantAmerican artist
Chrissy in Pop Culture
- Christmas Noelle "Chrissy" Snowcharacter on TV's "Three's Company"
- Christine Ellen "Chrissy" Seavercharacter on TV's "Growing Pains"
- Chrissy Collinscharacter on TV's "That's So Raven"
- Christine "Chrissy" Costellocharacter on British soap "Family Affairs"
- Chrissy DeWittcharacter in 1995 film "Now and Then"
- Chrissy Rogerscharacter on British soap "Brookside"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.