English"wide river crossing"
Bradford Origin and Meaning
The name Bradford is a boy's name of English origin meaning "wide river crossing".
Brad in a Brooks Brothers suit.
20 Names Similar to Bradford
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bradford.
Lists containing Bradford
Famous People Named Bradford
- Bradford William AndersonAmerican actor
- Bradford DillmanAmerican actor
- Charles Bradford "Brad" HenryAmerican politician, 26th governor of Oklahoma
- Bradford Claude "Brad" DourifAmerican actor
- Bradford Ernest "Brad" Whitfordguitarist of American band Aerosmith
- Bradford Phillip "Brad" Delsonguitarist of American band Linkin Park
- Bradford Alexander "Brad" MehldauAmerican jazz pianist
- Bradford LyttleAmerican peace activist
- Jesse BradfordAmerican actor
- Bradford Powell "Ford" Bricken (b. 2015)son of Virginia Williams and Bradford Bricken
Bradford in Pop Culture
- Bradforda city in West Yorkshire, England
- Colonel Bradford Taylorcharacter on TV sitcom "A Different World"