The name Bradford is a boy's name of English origin meaning "wide river crossing". Bradford and is often added to lists like Names That Mean Water and discussed in our forums with posts like "Name Association Game".
From the experts:
Brad in a Brooks Brothers suit.
Lists containing Bradford
Bradford in Blog Posts
- 5 Ways to Fall in Love with a Name
- November 2015 Starbabies: Maxima, Saylor and Armie
- New Starbabies born in May: A Future, a Mercy, and two Rivers
- Iconic TV Dad Names: Happy Fathers Day, Ozzie and Archie!
- Unexpected Baby Names in the News: Buster, Neal and Finola
- New Starbabies Born in March: From Bridget to Booker to Buzz
Bradford in the Forums
16 names similar to Bradford
These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bradford. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Bradford, try our name generator. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!