Aviana Origin and Meaning
The name Aviana is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "bird".
Aviana is a name that's kinda like the megapopular Ava, and kinda like the popular Ariana, and not quite as widely appealing as either of them. But it's on everyone's scope now as the choice of actress Amy Adams for her new daughter -- ironic as she was quoted as saying she wanted a "normal" name. Turns out that Adams was born in Aviano, Italy, explaining the mystery. The first syllable of the name can be pronounced ah, ay, or (most commonly) to rhyme with have.
# 514 in the US
Aviana Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Aviana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aviana.
Lists containing Aviana
Famous People Named Aviana
- Aviana Olea Le Gallo(b. 2010), daughter of American actress Amy Adams
- Aviana Rakić (b. 2014)daughter of Serbian footballer Đorđe Rakić
Aviana in Pop Culture
- Dita Avianacharacter on Philippine TV series "Dwarfina"
- Avianaa legendary minion from the card game, "Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft"
- Aviana was a winged demigoddess and mistress of the Mother Tree in the worldfamous video game, "World of Warcraft."
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.