Diminutive of Arthur, Celtic"bear"
Artie Origin and Meaning
The name Artie is a boy's name meaning "bear".
Artie is a cute short form rarely given on its own, unlike the more grownup Art. But for a young Arthur, it's adorable.
20 Names Similar to Artie
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Artie.
Lists containing Artie
Famous People Named Artie
- Artie Shaw (born Arthur Jacob Arshawsky)American clarinetist and bandleader
- Arthur Steven "Artie" LangeJr. , American actor/comedian
- Artie KaplanAmerican singer,songwriter
- Arthur Lawrence "Artie" KornfeldAmerican singer,songwriter
- Artie Tyrone BurnsAmerican NFL player
- Artie Edward RomeroAmerican cartoonist
Artie in Pop Culture
- Arthur "Artie" Abramscharacter on TV's "Glee"
- Artiethe Strongest Man in the World, character on TV's "The Adventures of Pete & Pete"
- Artie Ziffcharacter on TV's "The Simpsons"
- Artemus "Artie" Smallscharacter on TV's "Liv and Maddie"
More Lists containing Artie
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in E
- Names That Mean Bear
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
- Names that Peaked in 1882
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.