Alva Origin and Meaning
The name Alva is a boy's name of Hebrew, Spanish origin meaning "his highness".
Edison's middle name is a fabulous option for parents looking for something with history and a soft sound. This could be the name you're looking for if you like Tesla's scientific pedigree but think that it has become too corporate with the advent of Elon Musk's company.
20 Names Similar to Alva
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alva.
Lists containing Alva
Famous People Named Alva
- Alva AdamsGovernor of Colorado
- Alva Blanchard AdamsU.S. Senator
- Alva Clark ForneyLieutenant Governor of South Dakota
- Alva DuerAmerican college basketball coach
- Alva JohnstonPulitzer Prize,winning journalist, author and biographer
- Alva Leon "Allie" PaineAmerican basketball player
- Alva Revista FitchUnited States Army lieutenant general
- Alva Romanus BaptisteSaint Lucian politician
- Thomas Alva Edison
Alva in Pop Culture
- Alvafarmer Arphaxed Turnbull's son by his first wife in "The War Widow" (1894) by Harold Frederic