Agnieszka Origin and Meaning
The name Agnieszka is a girl's name of Polish origin.
In the Top 100 in Poland, this is probably the most flowery and feminine version of Agnes making the rounds.
20 Names Similar to Agnieszka
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Agnieszka.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Agnieszka
- Agnieszka (Agnes) of BohemiaDuchess of Jawor and only child of Wenceslaus II of Bohemia and Ryksa,Elżbieta (Elizabeth Richeza) of Poland
- Agnieszka Barbara ChylińskaPolish singer
- Agnieszka Ewa CzopekSadowska, Polish swimmer
- Agnieszka DuczmalPolish conductor
- Agnieszka Urszula DygantPolish actress
- Agnieszka FitkauPerepeczko, Polish actress
- Agnieszka Magdalena GrzybekCyl, Polish scholar, Polish feminist, leader of Polish political party Partia Zielonych
- Agnieszka HollandPolish director
- Agnieszka Kotulanka (SasUhrynowska, de domo Kotuła), Polish actress
- Agnieszka SkoczekKunikowska, Polish actress, lector and radio presenter
- Agnieszka MaciągWolańska (Kozak), Polish model, actress, singer and writer
- Agnieszka OsieckaPolish poet, songwriter
- Agnieszka RadwanskaPolish tennis player
Agnieszka in Pop Culture
- Main character and heroine of the fantasy novel Uprooted by Naomi Novik