13 Mother’s Day Gifts for your Pregnant BFF
In case you didn’t know, being pregnant on Mother’s Day qualifies as that little mama’s first legit Mother’s Day. Whether you have a bestie who is in her first trimester or about to pop, it’s time to start searching for the perfect Mother’s Day gift. And because rocking a bump is hard work, you’ll want something to help her relax and feel prepared for the months to come. Take a look at these 13 Mother’s Day gifts that are perfect for any soon-to-be mama.
2. Organic Diapers ($14): Any mom will tell you that you can never have too many diapers. Gift her some patterned, eco-friendly ones that you know will be good for the baby.
4. The Belly Book ($11): Pregnancy is a magical-yet-difficult time. Help the soon-to-be mom record all the pros and cons with this nine-month journal.
5. Knitting E-Class ($20): Not only will this be a source of entertainment, but she’ll get some nice baby stuff out of it too. That’s definitely a win-win.
9. Organic Nursing Scarf ($60): Scarves are a new mama’s best friend. Not only do they make a fashion statement, but they also act as a stylish and functional nursing cover.
13. Subscription Box ($30): Gift your pregger pal with a monthly subscription box to keep her happy and healthy. With everything from pre-natal fitness DVDs to maternity wear, these goodies are sure to keep her and the baby in good spirits.