Medieval variation of Rosalind"rose"
Rosaline Origin and Meaning
The name Rosaline is girl's name .
Rosaline, which can be pronounced to rhyme with mine or mean in its final syllable, has a deeper, richer pedigree than it might seem. Rosaline was used twice by Shakespeare and was also used in the poetry of Edmund Spenser. While we prefer the stronger-sounding Rosalind or Rosamund, Rosaline deserves another contemporary look.
20 Names Similar to Rosaline
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rosaline.
Famous People Named Rosaline
- Rosaline DelisleCanadian ceramics artist (1952,2003)
- Rosaline Margaret FrankNew Zealand photographer
- Rosaline FoxUK woman murdered by her son in 1929
- Rosaline MassonScottish novelist
- Rosaline YuenAustralian singer,songwriter
Rosaline in Pop Culture
- RosalineRomeo's love before Juliet in "Romeo and Juliet"
- RosalineAmerican hardcore band
- Rosalinefrom Shakespeare's "Love's Labour's Lost"
- Rosaline lacelate 17th century Venetian needle lace