Spanish variation of Joseph
Pepito Origin and Meaning
Variation of José
Lists containing Pepito
Famous People Named Pepito
- Pepito Arriola (born José Rodríguez Carballeira)Spanish pianist and violinist
- Pépito ElhorgaFrench rugby player
- César Leonardo "Pepito" TovarVenezuelan baseball player
Pepito in Pop Culture
- PepitoItalian comic created by Luciano Bottaro about a pirate boy
- Pepitothe largest cat in the world, minor character on TV's "The Simpsons"
- Pepitocharacter in the comic book "Squee" by Jhonen Vasquez
- PepitoRat's violent sock puppet in comic strip "Pearls Before Swine"
- "Bucky and Pepito" animated TV series
- Pepitocharacter in the webcomic "Something Positive"
- "Pepito Manaloto" Filipino TV series and its main character
- "Pépito" comic opera by Jacques Offenbach
- Pepitocharacter mentioned in "The Hungry Heart" by Jean,Claude Baker
- Pepito Chickeetocartoon character by Walter Lantz
- Pepitocharacter in 1998 film "Madeline"
- Pepitomain character in the 2017 movie "Yo Soy Pepito"
More Lists containing Pepito
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.