Japanese"rule child; benevolent child"
Noriko Origin and Meaning
The name Noriko is girl's name meaning "rule child; benevolent child".
Noriko is most common among Gen X Japanese women, making it a dated choice in Japan.
20 Names Similar to Noriko
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Noriko.
Famous People Named Noriko
- Noriko Sengeformerly Princess Noriko of Takamado, daughter of Prince Norihito of Japan
- Noriko Hidakaa Japanese voice actress (seiyuu)
- Noriko SakaiJapanese singer and actress
- Noriko ShitayaJapanese voice actress
- Noriko KijimaJapanese model and actress
- Noriko AotaJapanese model and actress
- Noriko MatsuedaJapanese composer
- Noriko ShiinaJapanese actress
Noriko in Pop Culture
- Noriko "Moka" Kamomebatacharacter from "Scum's Wish"
- Noriko Nakagawacharacter in book/film "Battle Royale"