Finnish, Maori, Sanskrit"greatest; bird; man"
Manu Origin and Meaning
The name Manu is boy's name of Polynesian origin meaning "greatest; bird; man".
An international name that, although short and simple, sounds strong and distinctive. It can also be short for Magnus or Emmanuel.
20 Names Similar to Manu
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Manu.
Famous People Named Manu
- Manu DibangoCameroonian saxophonist and vibraphone player
- Manu Chaomusician
- Manu Bennettactor in the Starz TV series "Spartacus"
- Manu FeildelFrench,Australian chef
- Manu Rajusenior political reporter at CNN
- Emanuel "Manu" Ginobilibasketball player of the San Antonio Spurs
- Lucas Manuson of actor Corky Nemec
- Manu RiosYoutuber and singer
Manu in Pop Culture
- In AssyroBabylonian mythology, "Manu the Great" was a spirit who presided over fate.
- Alsoa nickname for Emmanuel/Emmanuelle