Scottish"son of righteousness"
Macaulay Origin and Meaning
The name Macaulay is a boy's name of Scottish origin meaning "son of righteousness".
Made famous by former child star Macaulay Culkin, one of the more popular Mac names.
20 Names Similar to Macaulay
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Macaulay.
Famous People Named Macaulay
- Macaulay Carson CulkinAmerican actor
- Macaulay GillespheyEnglish footballer
- George Macaulay TrevelyanEnglish historian
- John Babington Macaulay BaxterCanadian politician; 19th premier of New Brunswick
Macaulay in Pop Culture
- Macaulay Connora main character in film "A Philadelphia Story"