Scandinavian variation of Christina"annointed, a Christian"
Kristina Origin and Meaning
The name Kristina is girl's name of Scandinavian, Polish origin meaning "annointed, a Christian".
This streamlined form of a pretty and feminine classic may not be as popular as it once was, but it's never out of style. A royal name best used now in its full glory rather than as nicknames Kris or Kristy.
20 Names Similar to Kristina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kristina.
Famous People Named Kristina
- Kristina PimenovaRussian model
- Kristina MladenovicFrench tennis player
- Kristina BarroisGerman tennis player
- Kristina CankovicSerbian ballerina & former singer in group Luna
- Kristina Ivanovicblind Serbian singer
- Kristina Dzuljien Todorovic (2006)daughter of Serbian singer Jana & footballer Ivan Todorovic
- Kristina KlebeAmerican actress
- Kristina Kerscher KeneallyAustralian politician, former premier of New South Wales
- Kristina Nicole GrovesCanadian Olympic speed skater
- Kristina ŠmigunVähi, Estonian Olympic cross,country skier
- Kristina VogelGerman Olympic cyclist
- Bobbi Kristina Browndaughter of Whitney Houston
- Kristina NilssonSwedish opera singer and actress
- Kristina AnapauAmerican actress and writer
- Kristina Bazanfashion blogger
- Kristina "Kris" DörferGerman singer and actress
- Kristina Bernadette "Kris" Cojuangco AquinoFilipina TV personality
- Kristina SobolevskayaAmerican rhythmic gymnast
Kristina in Pop Culture
- Kristina Anna Nichols Bravermancharacter on TV's "Parenthood"
- Kristina Cassadinecharacter on soap "General Hospital"
- Kristina Jungcharacter in movie "Blow"