Diminutive of Katariina, Finnish, and Katalin, Hungarian"pure"
Kata Origin and Meaning
The name Kata is girl's name meaning "pure".
A European nickname for Katherine variations.
Famous People Named Kata
- Katatwo Georgian royal princesses of 11th and 12th centuries
- Minna Katariina "Kata" KÃ¤rkkÃ¤inenbirth name of Finnish model and writer Katariina Souri
- Kata DalströmSwedish socialist activist and writer
- Kata DobóHungarian actress
Kata in Pop Culture
- Katamain character in post,WWII based book "The Bear Makers"