Gulliver Origin and Meaning
The name Gulliver is boy's name of Irish origin meaning "glutton".
Gulliver is an obscure Gaelic surname known almost solely through its literary Travels until actor Gary Oldman used it for his son, instantly transforming it into a lively option. British actors Damian Lewis, of Homeland, and Helen McCrory also have a son named Gulliver.
20 Names Similar to Gulliver
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gulliver.
Famous People Named Gulliver
- Gulliver William McGrathAustralian actor
- Kevin Gullifer "Gulliver" SmithAustralian singer,songwriter
- Gulliver RalstonEnglish musician and academic
- Gulliver Flynn Oldman (b. 1997)son of actor Gary Oldman
- Gulliver Lewis (b. 2007)son of British actors Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory
Gulliver in Pop Culture
- "Gulliver's Travels" classic book by Jonathan Swift about main character Lemuel Gulliver
- Gulliver Toscannimain character in anime "Gulliver Boy"
- Gullivera talking raven in the German animated series "Benjamin Bluemchen"
- Gullivera seagull character and sailor in the Animal Crossing video games