Italian, from Greek"hyacinth"
Giacinta Origin and Meaning
The name Giacinta is girl's name of Italian origin meaning "hyacinth".
Giacinta is as pretty in its way as Jacinta, the Spanish name for the same purple flower, and is also a saint's name. Gia is the nickname it shares with all Gia-starting names.
20 Names Similar to Giacinta
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Giacinta.
Lists containing Giacinta
Famous People Named Giacinta
- Saint Giacinta (Hyacintha) di MariscottiItalian nun of the Third Order Regular of St. Francis
- Giacinta TosoItalian soprano
Giacinta in Pop Culture
- GiacintaRochester's unprincipled and violent second mistress in "Jane Eyre"
- Giacinta 'Jinx' JohnsonBond Girl in film "Die Another Day"
- Giacinta ed Ernestoopera by Julius Benedict
- Giacintanovel by Luigi Capuana
- The Italian pronunciation is "jahCHEEN,tah"