Garner Origin and Meaning
The name Garner is boy's name of Latin origin meaning "granary".
Garner is an unncommon word and surname with some prospect of garnering popularity, especially now that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have given it to son Samuel as his middle name, and Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have used it as the middle name of second daughter Haven. Garner is also Cash Warren's middle name. Gardner or Gardener is another, similar though unrelated possibility.
20 Names Similar to Garner
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Garner.
Famous People Named Garner
- Garner Ted ArmstrongAmerican televangelist
- (Emlyn Hugh) Garner EvansBritish MP
- Garner Handy TullisAmerican artist
- Garner Hugh TullisAmerican cotton mogul and yachtsman
- Samuel Garner Affleckson of actors Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
- Haven Garner Warrendaughter of actress Jessica Alba and Cash Warren
- James GarnerAmerican actor; father of actress Jennifer Garner