Elysia Origin and Meaning
The name Elysia is girl's name of Latin origin meaning "from Elysium".
This version stands out from the pack of Alyssas, Elissas et al, as Elysia relates to Elysian Fields, the mythological home of the blessed.
20 Names Similar to Elysia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elysia.
Famous People Named Elysia
- Elysia Paula Chuquimia Crampton (born Elijah Paul Crampton)American experimental electronic musician
Elysia in Pop Culture
- Elysian Fieldsplace where mortals made immortal dwell
- ElysiaAmerican deathcore band
- Elysia Hughescharacter in manga/anime Fullmetal Alchemist
- Elysiaminor character in Gina Damico's 'Croak' trilogy
- Elysian Fieldsstreet name in 'A Streetcar Named Desire,' by Tennessee Williams
- Elysiamain character of the novel "Beta" by Rachel Cohn
- Elysiacharacter from the 1997 Chinese,American movie "Warriors of Virtue"