Variation of Alice or Elizabeth"noble"
Elissa Origin and Meaning
The name Elissa is girl's name of Hebrew, German origin.
The Elissa version of a long-popular name is fading in favor of Alyssa, Eliza and other variants. The legion of other forms and spellings includes Alissa, Allissa, Allyssa, Alyssa, Elissah, Ellisa, Ellissa, Ellyssa, Elys, Elyssa, Elyssia, Ilissa, Ilysa, Ilyssa, Lissa, Lissie, Lissy Lyssa.
20 Names Similar to Elissa
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elissa.
Famous People Named Elissa
- Elissa WallAmerican memoirist and ex,fundamentalist Mormon
- Elissa LandiItalian,American actress
- ElissaLebanese singer
- Elissa DownAustralian film director
- Elissa “Ellie” Downiegymnast for England and Great Britain
Elissa in Pop Culture
- Elissaanother name for the queen Dido, legendary founder and queen of Carthage
- Elissaone of the seven young women at the heart of Boccaccio's "The Decameron" , alongside Pampinea, Fiammetta, Filomena, Emilia, Lauretta, and Neifile (Nephele)
- Elissa Cassidycharacter in movie "House at the End of the Street"
- Elissa Megan Powersmain character in manga "Empowered"
- Elissa Stephensoncharacter in the 'Unladylike adventure of Kat Stephenson' by Stephanie Burgis