Eldred Origin and Meaning
The name Eldred is boy's name of English origin meaning "old counsel".
This marvelously medieval name had a moment in the 1910s and 1920s but has dropped completely off the radar now.
20 Names Similar to Eldred
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Eldred.
Famous People Named Eldred
- (Eldred) Gregory PeckAmerican actor
- Eldred Gee SmithAmerican Mormon patriarch
- Eldred LeeKorean,American interdisciplinary scientist and musician
- Eldred HallasBritish MP
Eldred in Pop Culture
- Eldredmain character in computer game "Sacrifice"
- Eldred Jonascharacter in Stephen King's "Wizard and Glass"
- Eldred the Saxoncharacter in GK Chesterton's "Ballad of the White Horse"
- Eldred Millercharacter in an episode of TV's "Little House on the Prairie"
- "Sir Eldred of the Bowera Legendary Tale," poem by Hannah More