Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, and Romanian variation of Christina
Cristina Origin and Meaning
The name Cristina is girl's name of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese origin.
Cristina is one case where the streamlined version feels more alluring.
20 Names Similar to Cristina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cristina.
Famous People Named Cristina
- Cristina Elisabet Fernandez de Kirchner52nd President of Argentina
- Cristina Adriana Chiara ScabbiaItalian singer of metal band Lacuna Coil
- Cristina Maria SaraleguiCuban,American journalist and TV presenter
- Cristina Trivulzio di BelgiojosoItalian princess and revolutionary
- Cristina ScarlatMoldovan pop singer
- (Maria) Cristina Diaz SalazarMexican politician
- Cristina TeuscherAmerican Olympic swimmer
- Cristina FrayEnglish actress
- Cristina D'AvenaItalian singer/actress
- Cristina DeutekomDutch operatic soprano
- Cristina PerezAmerican TV judge
- Cristina Torrens ValeroSpanish tennis player
- Cristina Weigmannwoman with cancer featured in documentary "Cristina"
Cristina in Pop Culture
- Cristina Yangcharacter on TV's "Grey's Anatomy"
- Cristinamain character in film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
- "Cristina" 1946 Argentine movie and main character
- Cristina Rosalescharacter from "The Dark Artifices" by Cassandra Clare
- Cristina Quadri/Sofia Lombardimain character from the Argentinian film "Captive"